When looking for a video production company San Diego, The Philanthropy Club chose BizVid Communications to produce their public information video. And, we were happy to do it. As we worked with the project producer, Mark Griffo, we learned quite a bit about this worthwhile organization.
The Foundation’s primary goal is to teach youth the meaning and rewards of giving without expectations. Whether it be time, talent or treasure, everyone has something they can give. The Philanthropy Club Foundation was established in 2009, and has educated over 500 students and donated considerable funds on their behalf to numerous nonprofit organizations.
Like most successful organizations, the Club has several goals and objectives:
-Educate today’s youth about philanthropy and how to become a philanthropist.
– Clearly differentiate between giving with expectations and giving with no expectations.
– Demonstrate that philanthropy includes giving of your time or your talent or your treasure.
– Teach how to be personally responsible for decisions on why, where and how to give.
– Illustrate using examples of notable philanthropists, both local and national.
– Introduce local nonprofit organizations to students to consider for their donations.
– Kids and their parents evaluate and decide which nonprofits will receive donations.
– The Foundation provides money for each classroom to donate to the nonprofit organizations.
If you would like to learn more about this worthwhile organization, click the link above and it will take you to their website. BizVid communications was pleased to be a part of this important project.